February 24, 2011

Digital & Fantasy Artist Friends!

I have been a busy girl this month! I have had the pleasure of making fan pages for my two artist friends who seriously need other people to see just how amazing their work truly is.

Sylvia Blach, (digital artist, exhibited at SALA [South Australian Living Artists] art exhibition 2009)

Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sylvia-Blach-Artist/113610322047673?sk=wall

 "I am inspired by all aspects of my every day life. Having been a printmaking and photography major at Sydney College of the Arts, I am fascinated by texture, colour, light and form and their relationship with one another and their infinite manipulations."
I made her a slide show:


Vanessa Kalderovskis, (fantasy artist, exhibiting at The Yankalilla Leafy Sea Dragon Festival 2011)

Fan Pagehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Vanessa-Kalderovskis-Artist/100703443342454

"Vanessa Kalderovskis, a talented Visual Artist, inspired by fantasy, truth, colour & beauty expressed fluently. 
Inspirational, an established Artist in her own field of fantasy, beauty & landscape and portraiture art."

I made her a slide show:



Please like their fan pages & view the slide shows, they are wonderfully talented and I just want to scream it from the roof tops! 
Belinda Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment