February 1, 2013

Styling Lowrider's Music Video!

Lowrider all ready for the video

Last weekend I had the best time styling Lowrider's music video for their song 'Golden Sun' from their upcoming album 'Black Stones'. Clothing was sourced from Morning Theft, Nique, Calibre and the artist/my own accessories/menswear.

It was so inspiring to see how a music video is made, having loved watching Rage and Video Hits from when I was a kid and dreaming of one day being able to contribute to something like this. Many thanks to all who helped me and encouraged me and especially to Unity Sound and Visual who were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am looking forward to the next video I work on with them.

The next music video will be for a lovely female vocalist, which starts tomorrow! I'm off to do a bit of sewing for it now, so I'll sign off & write soon! B.



Happy Stylist!






No comments:

Post a Comment