January 7, 2011

Beauty & Fashion Illustrating!

I had the urge to start illustrating again since Christmas, finally got some done, this may be the last post for a while as I'm about to start dress-making for a friend's wedding at the end of this month, wish me luck Bloggers! Xx
Oh and check out my hand-made jewellery, now starting at $7 AUD, and FREE postage if you live in South Australia! Xx


My first ever Face Map, love make-up

"Mermaid" fashion illustration, featuring Isabel Marant Pants

"Mermaid" fashion illustration, featuring Isabel Marant Pants

My Vivienne Westwood-inspired couture design, photographed by Antony Snape

My Vivienne Westwood-inspired couture design, photographed by Antony Snape

My Vivienne Westwood-inspired couture design, photographed by Antony Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment