January 30, 2011

Wedding Photography! by Antony Snape

Yesterday was my friend's wedding, I'm so glad it was a beautiful day! I'd been sewing the maid of honour's dress, flower girl's dress, bridesmaid alterations and my own dress! Have a look at my friend, Antony Snape's incredible photography! Please check out Antony Snape - Photographer's latest Blog post with photos from my friend's Kate & Kahlin's Wedding. Beautiful art photography with sensitivity, sentimentality and professionalism worthy of Vogue. If you're getting married in near future, look this man up, you can thank me later ;) Xx

Antony Snape - Photographer: Kahlin & Kate - 29th Jan 2011 - Glenelg, South Aus...: "Kate is a childhood friend of a talented young fashion designer I have worked on occasion (Hi Belinda Zanello xx). The day was suppose..."

No comments:

Post a Comment