September 3, 2011

Stylist Recount: Spring Fling Fashion Shoot (Behind the Scenes Photos Only)

Behind the Scenes

It's only the third day of Spring and already there's change in the air. New blossoms are bursting on the peach and nectarine tree in my backyard, and everywhere there are new flowers and new life.


I had the song "Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)" by The Byrds (Forest Gump soundtrack) stuck in my head after looking back at today's shoot. Spring is so gentle & feminine, just like the fashion & beauty today. 


Lauren Parkinson's (http://www.laurenparkinson.com) Make Up Artistry & hair styling encompassed that beautifully, with dewy lips, a fresh complexion, glowing eyes and soft, flowy hair. 

Behind the Scenes
Antony Snape (http://antonysnape.com/home) invited me along to style the shoot, fortunately I had some new designs fresh from my Melbourne trip to share, and the wind was fierce today so I'm glad I did bring the peach dress, it looked incredible on model Talisa Copley. 

Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes

I seriously can't wait to see Antony's work for this shoot, the way the sunlight was filtering through the trees and also his new lighting made the shoot look perfect, I can't wait. We had a great day out at Old Port Noarlunga and stopped at a little cafe and Antony bought us lunch yummmm!

I'll upload the video soon (I filmed the Behind the Scenes again, it's so addictive) And will post finished photos too, can't wait!



Behind the Scenes




No comments:

Post a Comment