November 18, 2011

Natural-materials Jewellery




Lately I've been trying to use natural materials in my jewellery making, as a way of reflecting on the beauty that can be found naturally without having to use synthetic man-made materials all the time.

I was even so fortunate to have a friend of mine, Katie, donate some materials which once belonged to her grandmother, to be re-styled and given new life again. The curious collection included gum nuts, kidney beans, seeds, nuts and other amazing findings!

 I will have to start on those soon, but until then, here is the latest I've been making, using rose quartz, tiger eye, sea shells & wooden beads. All available to buy from my facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Belinda-Zanello-Fashion-styling-illustration-jewellery/148916288493758 or you can email me at BelindaZanello@gmail.com.

Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment