July 25, 2012

BZ designs in Winter

I know it's been a long time since I've sewn anything to sell but slowly, slowly I'm gathering all my fabrics, buying pattern paper, sketching and researching and getting there while juggling uni and work!

Until then, I wanted to show my current designs which are still available to buy are quite versatile and practical in Winter too with floral prints gearing up for spring time sartorial fun.

These are my Bustier Vests (button-up front), made mostly with printed cottons/linens/poly lace. They are great to wear in Summer with denim shorts but in Winter they look even cuter over chiffon blouses/shirts paired with a high-waisted pencil skirt for that secretary/Mad Men '60's look!

  • Fully lined
  • All are size Aus 10 (bust 87cm, waist 70cm). 
  • $20 each + postage (Registered post recommended)
  • Email Belinda.Zanello@gmail.com for enquiries and to purchase them!










No comments:

Post a Comment