May 15, 2013

Working on Vydamo's Music Video!

Wow it feels like a long time since I last wrote on here! Hello everyone! How are we all?
I've just come back from a lovely holiday interstate, seeing the beautiful Alice Springs, enjoying the sunny weather and camping under the stars while seeing Uluru, The Olgas and Kings Canyon. Very inspired! Now I just need to put pen to paper!

Not long ago I got to style the video for Vydamo's new song "Hurricane" which will be out later next month. I am so glad I got to work with Unity Sound and Visual for a third time and also Marie Fiorita, Make Up Artist, and lovely gal who I've worked with for a few years now and loved it every time.

It was a pleasure to style the stunning models and extras and especially to make them look like they were caught in a hurricane. I learnt so much in terms of how to create structured armature from the art directors and rigging in order to achieve the effect desired. Here is a little snap shot of the day of Marie, Britney, who's patience and great sense of humour was the best, and myself. We were so pleased the work looked like she really was wind blown to the extreme, from the wire in her hair to the wire armature under her skirt, a bit of Marilyn Monroe and our masterpiece! <3 and="" complete="" i="" it="" ll="" once="" online="" p="" post="" s="" space="" the="" this="" video="" watch="">




No comments:

Post a Comment