May 6, 2011

Fashionista Competition!

Hey Fashionistas & Fashionistos!
Still in the middle of being quite a productive fortnight, so many creative ideas & projects are whirling around in my head every time I hold a piece of printed chiffon or watch a music video and want to make my own! Lately I've entered a Fashionista competition, hosted by Fantastic Snacks, where I entered a vintage garment (my mother's 1980's Bubblegum (Acid Wash) high-waisted jeans! 


I am now a finalist in the running & just wanted to show you the jeans photo (taken my my friend photographer Antony Snape). 


If you would also like to vote, simply log onto facebook, search 'Fantastic Snacks', visit the Fantastic Snacks Facebook Page, ‘like’ the page, and then follow the prompts!


There is a limit of one (1) vote per person per day permitted during the Voting Period. Voting will be open until 11:59am AEST 19/05/11.


Click on the link below:
.https://apps.facebook.com/fantasticfashionista/contests/95643/voteable_entries/20222473?ogn=facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment