March 14, 2011

Radelaide Styling for Autumn!

Again, I'm using the colours of Autumn 2011: (listed left to right at top of story board): 
Bamboo, Emberglow, Honeysuckle, Phlox, Cedar, Deep Teal,Coffee Liquer, Nougat, Orchid Hush, Quarry
I received an interesting response from my previous story board "Styling Autumn 2011" where the price was more of a topic than the colour trends presented in the garments. (Oops! but the focus was to illustrate Autumn Colours, price means nothing to me) So this time instead of shopping via Net-a-porter, I'm kicking it Radelaide style, best & affordable prices from current catalogues in Australia to keep it real, oh and a local SA-based jewellery-maker you may have heard of ;P I hope this inspires you to look for these colours when you're on your next shopping spree & use the colours you love best & suit your hair/skin/eyes/personality and let them do all the work!

Autumn Colours Used: 

  • Bamboo (Sportsgirl t-shirt, BZ necklace)
  • Emberglow (BZ bracelet)
  • Quarry (Target military jacket)






No comments:

Post a Comment